The decor of your home is the most important thing in your place. Friends and relatives look upon to see how well the house is decorated and maintained. Not only interiors, lights, and maintenance but also household appliances matters to the décor of the place. A refrigerator is one of the most important things in it. You will find the 10 Best refrigerator in India for your home
The refrigerator should not only be beautiful but also worthy of its price tag in a matter of its feature. Furthermore, your refrigerator should be good enough to keep the good items healthy in it because the health of your family is the essential thing.
We have prepared a list of the best refrigerators under 15000 for you to choose the best one among them.
List of Refrigerators
- Whirlpool 190L Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 190L Single Door Refrigerator
- Godrej 185L Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 215L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier 195L Single Door Refrigerator
- Samsung 212L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Godrej 196L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 185L Single Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 200L Single Door Refrigerator
- Samsung 192L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The most noteworthy things among these are they all are from good companies with some great reputation.
Briefing of the Refrigerators
Whirlpool 190L Single Door Refrigerator– The last two decades have been led by Whirlpool in the field of home appliances especially Refrigerators. Certainly, they have been the best in their service and products even at low prices. This refrigerator is no exception.
- First of all, it has the 6th sense Quick Chill Technology that enables to retain the temperature inside the refrigerator for 9 hours.
- The refrigerator comes with a capacity of 190L and has an inbuilt stabilizer. It functions optimally at almost a fluctuation range of 130-300V.
- It comes with an easy defrosting manual. As a result, it ensures cooling effectively by defrosting the refrigerator easily.
- Your vegetables and fruits are maintained with optimum moisture due to the Honey Comb Moisture Lock-in Technology.
- The design of the refrigerator is below average. Therefore giving it an average look.
- It is quite heavy and covers a good space.
- LG 190L Single Door Refrigerator– LG is definitely a well-known brand across India. It has been leading the market with its excellent products and even more due to its service. They have always justified their products with the price tag associated with it. Similarly, this refrigerator is no odd. Let us see its pros and cons for better knowledge.
- In contrast to Whirlpool 190L Single Door Refrigerator, this refrigerator has a great floral design to it.
- It has a good 4-star rating and only consumes 164 units of electricity in a year.
- It comes with a Smart Inverter Compressor to give energy efficient performance. The latex type box cover maintains the optimum moisture.
- Well, according to me, there is no major con to it. It is probably the best pick for you. The only con which can be seen in the large space cover which can be neglected in front of other features.
- Godrej 185L Single Door Refrigerator– Not every refrigerator plays music. But yes, this one can. It has an inbuilt music system in it. Not only music system but it also has a mobile charger in it.
These features are some really unique feature for a refrigerator. But, these features will not give you reasons to buy the refrigerator.
So, let’s look into the pros and cons of it-
- The vegetable tray is probably very big to store even a week’s grocery. The air circulation is properly provided in the tray to keep fruits and vegetables fresh.
- The floral design of the refrigerator is eye-catching.
- Though this refrigerator has extra unique features the important features that are necessary for a refrigerator is not up to the mark.
- It comes with a mere 3 years of Compressor warranty.
- LG 215L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator– As we mentioned earlier that LG products are one of the best in the market and this refrigerator proves it again.
- The direct cooling feature is noteworthy.
- It has a 4-star rating and so is very energy efficient.
- The refrigerator provides fast ice feature i.e. it gives you freezes water into ice in less than 2 hours.
- The compressor comes in with 10year warranty.
- The price of the refrigerator is quite high in comparison to other refrigerators with the same kind of features.
- Haier 195L Single Door Refrigerator– To be honest, it is a decent option to buy if you are having a budget in between 12000-15000. The overall performance of the refrigerator is good.
- It has a 4-star rating and consumes less than 200 units of electricity.
- It comes with PUF insulation and condenser coils that are longer in comparison to others.
- The fridge has a fresh room that is the best place to keep cheese, salad, etc.
- The available color of the refrigerator is very dull.
- The refrigerator has a very old design to it making it not so attractive.
- Samsung 212L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator– The refrigerator has a good 212L capacity which is more than enough for a family of three members. Samsung has always tried to serve its customer with the best products.
- Due to the Digital Inverter compressor along with Direct Cool Technology doesn’t allow the refrigerator to consume much electricity in contrast to other normal stabilizers.
- It has a strong build quality with good space to store items inside it.
- The classic design of the refrigerator will surely add beauty to your kitchen.
- The refrigerator has an only 3-star rating.
- As it is very spacious, it also occupies a good amount of space in your kitchen.
- Godrej 196L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator– Godrej proved the dominance of its product with this refrigerator. The pros and cons of the product are listed below to give you a better idea of it.
- The built-in stabilizer protects your refrigerator from any damage which can happen due to voltages fluctuation.
- The noteworthy point is the Environment-friendly features of it. It is CFC, HCFC, and HFC- free refrigerator. Thus, not contributing to ozone depletion.
- It comes with a year warranty and a good 10-year compressor warranty.
- The plain red color of the refrigerator is not much of an attraction.
- It has an only 3-star rating to it.
Ignoring these two cons, the refrigerator had to make it to our top 10 list.
- Whirlpool 185L Single Door Refrigerator– The best brand for refrigerators proved its point again with its premium design given to the refrigerator. Not only this but it has many more pros to it. Let’s have a look at it.
- The floral design of the refrigerator is an eye candy and will make your kitchen all the way more beautiful.
- The in-built stabilizer protects your fridge from damage.
- The veggie box properly controls the amount of moisture to keep vegetables fresh.
- The capacity is very less in comparison to other refrigerators.
- It was launched way back in 2018 summers.
- Whirlpool 200L Single Door Refrigerator – Whirlpool provided this refrigerator with a good 200L capacity which is rare for refrigerators under 15000. This refrigerator comes in with a good number of pros.
- The look of the refrigerator is just gorgeous. The front door’s print and color are eye-catching and the best among other refrigerators.
- The refrigerator works fine in between 130- 300V. It comes with faster ice freezing technology.
- The Insulated Capillary Technology and Laminar Air Flow is the reason behind the fast ice making process.
- It has a 6th Sense Power Cooling Technology.
- The refrigerator also provides a medicine box on the door side.
- The only cons which can be noticed are the 3-star rating of the refrigerator.
With the features and all the technologies it comes with, it can be told as one of the best refrigerators u der 15000.
- Samsung 192L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator– The refrigerator has a beautiful saffron blue color to it. Finally, let’s see the pros and cons of the last refrigerator of our list.
- It has a Digital Inverter Compressor and in-built stabilizer.
- It has a five-star rating to it.
- The warranty period of the compressor is for 10 years.
- It is very big in size and covers a lot of areas.
- It is quite heavy even.
So, these were the top 10 picks from us for you. For more of your help, this is our top 2 choices among the above refrigerators.
- LG 190L Single Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 200L Single Door Refrigerator
So, I hope our reviews for each and every refrigerator will be beneficial to you and you could make the best choice according to your needs.